Land Ownership Search
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
This service is covered by our unique People Tracing Experts Guarantee.
Do You Need To Contact The Owner of a Piece of Land?
If you need to contact the owner of a field, a private road, a right of way or any piece of land in the UK…
We Can Help You!
Our professional land researchers will perform a detailed investigation to identify the current owners of the land and supply you with their current address and contact details, or we will provide details of the current legal standing of the land. Our expert researchers use a variety of investigative techniques to find who owns land for you. These include accessing our in-depth people finder systems as well as old maps, archives and records.
Our land ownership search is used by solicitors, members of the public as we as house builders such as Taylor Wimpey…
“We use FinderMonkey to locate the owners of pieces of land in the UK. We find their services to be accurate, cost effective and professional. We would have no hesitation in recommending their land ownership service.”
Andrew Thorley – Strategic Land & Planning Manager – Taylor Wimpey UK Ltd
How the service works
We know how important your search is to you and we take what we do for you extremely seriously. You will therefore be assigned your own dedicated land researcher, who you will liase with you on a one to one basis throughout the land ownership investigation. They will use our tried and tested procedure and look at every single connotation of who could own the land.
- We find the owner of any land in the UK for you – Putting you in touch with the owner!
- We advise you on the best course of action depending on your interest in the land
- You receive an full report detailing who the owner is and how to contact them
- We also provide telephone numbers including mobiles where available to you can contact the owners immediately
Average price for all work undertaken is in 90% of cases less than £500.
It’s easy to find owners of land with FinderMonkey…
1. Fill in the form or give us a call
2. Our land researcher will put a no obligation quote together for you
3. If you are happy, our search will begin